For the academic year 2018/19, 280 students are registered as ‘Pupil Premium’.
This will create estimated funding for the school of £261,800
This money will be allocated to provide:
- Additional teaching staff, lessons and groups in the core subject area of —Maths.
- Additional pastoral intervention to reduce exclusions and increase —attendance.
- Provision of specific careers interviews and advice.
- Support for targeted students with regard to curriculum resources and the —provision of curriculum enrichment.
- Access to ‘Excellence Academy’ for HPA disadvantaged students.
- Access to ‘The Pledge’ for all Year 7 disadvantaged students
Additional literacy coaching.
Where possible, the impact of the spending of the pupil premium fund will be measured against national data. In addition, internal data will help the monitoring of progress and attainment of students alongside pastoral monitoring.
The review of spending will take place in April 2019. An annual plan and impact report will be produced each September.